Saturday, April 11, 2009

VCGSoldoutTJC

My name is Vonda, I AM a mother, friend, a Christian, a member of Ambassadors For Christ Church, and a child of the MOST HIGH GOD. I enjoy writing poetry, singing Gospel song that I write and play on key board piano and on string Guitar.


I have had no training theoretically, but that's OK because the GOD that I serve says that HE WILL take you right where you're at, and what I do is play and sing what ever the HOLY SPIRIT LEADS me to do! And it not only brings me joy, but others also.


And to enlighten you on a true fact of my pass I'd like to share with you a brief story of my life that can be found on Myspace.com/vcg54; and also linked to Facebook, Twitter and coming soon to YOUTUBE, and whosoever else that will allow me to post and share my story. Because what happened to me I sincerely wouldn't like for it to happen to any one else.

1 comment:

v-ondaCG said...

VONDA, it means "Ruler Of Nations"...I was told that my Mother's two best friends, one Black, and the other, a German girl who put their names together and they gave it this meaning, and gave to me this beautiful, Wonderful name, and I have BELIEVED in this meaning for over 50 years to be true; and I have been trying to live up to it all this time. Imagine that. We are Brilliant, Beautiful, Loving and kind! I love it, because for me it means so much more, and as for me this is true; and I hope that ALL the Vonda’s of the World accept and believe in it too! "Ruler Of Nations" meaning that you have GREAT... "GOOD"... VALUE...COMPASSIONATE...CARING... INFLUENCE!!!

I'd like to share something with you that touched the very core of my SOUL... yesterday was RESSURRECTION DAY, and I was very surprised when it dawned on me that it was also my Birthday APRIL 24 2011, something that had never occurred before in my life time; and the ONLY time that it had happen before was 1859, and that was 152 years ago; and THE NEXT TIME it will fall again for the third time HISTORICALLY on this day will be 2095...you know when it finally hit me I began to cry like a baby! For all my life I have never felt a SPIRITUAL CONNECTION like what I felt on yesterday...it was so awesome it's hard to explain it to you...

What I can say in explanation is it was like a SPIRITUAL REBIRTH OF NEWNESS... THAT ONCE IN A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE MADE ME FEEL LIKE I AM ONE IN A MILLION, AND THAT I KNOW AND BELIEVE THAT I AM!