Thursday, June 25, 2009

TRANSFORM


Transform

I KNOW THAT I AM LOVED…There was a time in my life that I didn’t really think so because of what had happened…but in spite of all that I have been through I AM…By the GRACE of GOD…HE KEPT ME !…We all have some kind of story to tell…Don’t we…But you know what’s so GOOD about it is that some of us live to tell it…Did you know that you over come by your TESTIMONY?…But the truth…IS…It is GOD’S TESTIMONY…And our story… GIVEN to us BY GOD… So that we can run and tell some body…TESTIFY…Tell the world that you shouldn’t even be Alive….For what YOU went through a lot of us would not have survived ! And you know that you know…That if it had not been but for the GRACE of GOD sending you a helping hand… ANGEL…
You know that you survived because someone was INTERCEEDING and PRAYING for your safety…I don’t know about you but I AM a BELEIVER…It is the reason that I AM alive…For me there is no two way about it…I know that it is the FAVOR OF GOD ( F.O.G )on my life…And yes…YOU TOO…THE FAVOR OF GOD IS UPON ALL OF US…But it is limited when you refuse to realize that your purpose for being here is to have a DEEP SPIRITUAL CONNECTION WITH OUR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD and to have the COMPASSION to be a BLESSING UNTO mankind…

And by doing SO… You align and position your self to receive the ABUNDANT BLESSINGS OF GOD and mankind !…Think about it… Businesses grow and become BIG businesses…People grow into overnight successes because people like…YOU !!!…And you become a success because you service them well and they SAY…By TELLING OTHERS GOOD THINGS about… YOU…A name is MUCH …MOOORE…Than money…And money fades, and it wares…BUT when some one likes, cares or LOVES YOU; that’s the STUFF that makes to BE the BEST from all the rest!…
I use to be very POPULAR…But I found out that they were assigned to me and I to them…We were not living a HOLY and RIGHTEOUS life style…we were in to every thing that was wild and crazy…we were young, rebellious and ACTING real DUMB…I say acting because THE GOD that I serve ONLY CREATES THE BEST…And we took that GREATENESS and MADE OUR LIVES a LIVING MESS….With drugs, sex, alcohol, and you can imagine what all else…But…What we were not…was homosexual…Because it was explained to us back during that time that you don’t want GOD to get angry at you….And we were told that there is no less in wrong doings…And wrong is wrong…

And that we make our lives a living MESS due to BAD CHOICES… We were not CREATED to get sick suffer and DIE…I was GOD’S INTENT for us to live long healthy lives….So to really say that you LOVE some one you don’t want to FORCE back into reverse…GOD calls this the act of a…..SODOMITE…And causes the body to INTERNALLY BECOME MORE PARASITIC and Attack it self…Where by causing TERMINAL ILLNESSES…My cousin disobeyed and died of AIDS…And after that I BECAME a BELEIVER…And Because it was explained to us in LOVE… I do Believe that it PORTECTED US from going that rout…I AM SO GLAD for the WISDOM that helped us to make better choices…So be careful in what you knew, that you thought, that you think you “ WANT “ OK…In Love I will tell you this safe guard your MIND, HEART and SOUL…Because…1. Your Mind is the home of WIRED EXCELLENCE WRAPPED AROUND INTELEGENCE THAT IS YOUR CURRENCY and will CONFUES you depending on what you Allow people to whisper through your ears and you BELIEVE IT…
And the Negatives that you SPEAK easy and say to your self…2. Guard your Heart because if GOD’S not there then you WILL FEED off your PASS and STUNT your GROWTH…And last but not least…3.Your SOUL IS THE WHOLE of your POWER IN CONTROL OF CHOICE…And that my LOVE…IS YOUR “ WILL. “
From one LOVE child to another take care who you share time with because your DESTINEY IS YOUR OWN and you can’t take no one with you….

But once you succeed you can always reach back to help PULLTHEM UP!…Be THE ATITUDE OF CHRIST and connect to the POWER OF GOD THROUGH HIS WORD…And watch HIM SHOW UP AND SHOW OUT…And the GOODNESS OF HIS LOVE ON THE INSIDE OF YOU WILL ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK YOUR OWN WORLD…IS SO SAITH THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD….HIS GOOD AND PLENTY OVER FLOWING BLESSING ARE UPON YOU !!! SO…RECEIVE IT NOW !!!

No comments: